Pilots – thinking of going over to the dark side?
Why not get your night rating; flying at night is truly magical, especially from Fenland.
Only 5 hours training required with no test or exam to get your lifetime night qualification.
For furtherer details speak to Steve at Fenland Flying School (01406) 540 461
All events starting from 10:00 unless specified:
- Saturday 24th Feb Full English Spot Landing fly-in from 10:30 to 11:30. Land on the spot and the pilot receives a ‘Jumbo’ breakfast.
- Sunday 31st March – Mother’s Day Fly-In. Mothers get a free cake a tea/ coffee.
- Saturday 13th April – VAC Daffodil Fly-In, spotter day and open day – www.vintageaircraftclub.org.uk. Tower talks, hanger tours and more!
- Saturday 18th May – Jab & Rans Fly-in
- Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th May – Aerobatics weekend
- Sunday 16th June – Father’s Day Fly-In. Father gets a free cake and a tea/ coffee.
- Saturday 22nd June – Curry Fly-In
- Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th July – Aerobatics weekend
- Saturday 20th July – Burger fly-in
- Sunday 11th August – Wings & Wheels – www.fenlandwingsandwheels.co.uk
- Sunday 27th October – Halloween Fly-In. Turn up in fancy dress and get a free Halloween treat!
- Saturday 9th November – ‘Pie & Fly’ Fly-In
- Sunday 1st December – Christmas Fly-In. Turn up in fancy dress and get a free mince pie!
- Sunday 15th December – Club Christmas Meal
ASSOCIATE FLYING MEMBERSHIP – a membership scheme for those pilots not based at the airfield but wishing to fly in to Fenland Airfield on a regular basis, allowing full membership of the Club with free landing fees but excludes the use of hangarage or discounted fuel facilities (this membership type is not open to flying members based already at the airfield)
Only £55 pa (See membership page)
TO CONFIRM AERODROME STATUS:
- Contact the Fenland Flying School on 01406 540461 (Weekdays)
- Contact the Aero Club on 01406 540330 (Weekends)